12 Cores MPO Singlemode Fiber Optic Cables
|FOB Price:||US $120-150 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||1 Meter|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Meter||US $120-150/ Meter|
|Production Capacity:||50000 Pieces Per Monthly|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 873
- Type: Multi-mode Fiber
- Material Shape: Round Wire
- Allowed Tensile Strength: 1000N<10000N
- Certification: RoHS, UL, CE, ISO9001
- Sheath Material: Ofnr
- Specification: 3.0mm
- Application: Communication
- Connection Structure: MTP-MTP
- Allowed Lateral Pressure: 100（N/100mm)<1000（N/100mm）
- Core: Multicore
- Brand: Puno
- Transport Package: Packaged in Individual Bags with Test Results
- Origin: China
PUNO is a certified assembler of US Conec MTP® connectors. The MTP® multifiber connector is a registered trademark for US Conec's design of an MPO connector. The MTP® connector is a high performance MPO. US Conec manufactures durable MTP® brand connectors that provide quick connection for up to 72 optical fibers. Precision alignment is achieved with patented guide pins combined with the tightly controlled guide pin holes on US Conec's MT ferrules. Removable housings allow for quick change of gender, ferrule cleaning, interferometry or connector re-polishing. US Conec's MTP brand connector components are fully compliant with IEC Standard 61754-7 and TIA 604-5 - Type MPO.
MPO/MTP is the high dense degree of optical fiber pre-connect system,which is generally use in three areas.
(1) The data centra application with high dense degree environment;
(2) The optical fiber to the building;
(3) The internal connector application in fiber equipment such as Splitter, 40G/100G SFP and SFP.
MPO/MTP trunk cables
(1) MPO/MTP trunk cables are used to interconnect cassettes, panels or ruggedized MPO fan-outs, spanning MDA, HAD and EDA zones, and easy to rapid deployment of high density backbone cabling in data centers and other high fiber environments reducing network installation or reconfiguration.
(2) MPO/MPT trunk cables using a compact and rugged microcable structure, according to different colors divided into SM, MM and 10G MM. The fiber ranges from 12 to 144, MTP polarity options are TIA way is Style A(up), Style B(down) and Style C(up/up). The cable length belongs to a custom product, please kindly email your requirements to us!
√ With 12-fiber and 24-fiber MPO/MTP connector standard;
√ Available in OS1/2, OM2, OM3 and OM4;
√ Available in FC,LC, SC, ST, MU, and MTP;
√ Interface polished type has PC, UPC and APC;
√ Available in 12/24/36/48/72/96/144-fibers;
√ 100% factory tested;
√ Discrete connectors are heat-cured and use ceramic ferrules and sleeves;
√ Fan-out fibers from MPO/MTP connectors into individual simplex or duplex;
√ Customized for length, staggering, connector type, breakout style, fiber count, and labeling fiber.
The basic division of MTP® connectors:
|Type and Color Code Connectors||Insertion Loss (IL)||Optical|
Return Loss (RL)
|Single-mode MTP® Elite® connector||0.10 dB Typical (All Fibers) 0.35 dB Maximum (Single Fiber)1||> 60 dB (8°Angle Polished)2||-40 to 75|
|Single-mode MTP® standard connector||0.25 dB Typical (All Fibers) 0.75 dB Maximum (Single Fiber)1||> 60 dB (8°Angle Polished)2||-40 to 75|
|Multimode MTP® standard connector||0.25 dB Typical (All Fibers) 0.75 dB Maximum (Single Fiber)1,3||> 20 dB (0°Flat Polished)2,3||-40 to 75|
1 IL test according to IEC 61300-3-4;
2 RL test according to IEC 61300-3-6;
3 Tested vith proposed encircled flux launch contition on 50μm fiber & 850nm per IEC 61280-4-1.
The Terms Of Shipment:
We as quality proffesional manufacturer leading of Fiber Optic Products like Fiber Optic Cable, Fiber Optic Patch Cords, Fiber Optic Connector, Fiber Optic Attenuators, Fiber Optic PLC Splitters, Fiber Optic Termination Boxes and so on, more details please give us a contact freely and we try our best to supporting. Thank you!
PUNO OPTIC TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED
Add: 2nd Floor, Building N, 3rd Industrial Zone, North Rd of DaLang, Longhua, Shenzhen 518109