12 Fibers Singlemode MTP Trunk Fiber Optic Cable Yellow Jacket
|FOB Price:||US $26-30 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||1 Meter|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Meter||US $26-30/ Meter|
|Production Capacity:||50000 Pieces in Monthly|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 001
- Type: Multi-mode Fiber
- Material Shape: Round Wire
- Allowed Tensile Strength: <100N
- Certification: RoHS, UL, CE, ISO9001
- Sheath Material: PVC
- Transport Package: Packaged in Individual Bags with Test Results
- Origin: China
- Application: Communication
- Connection Structure: MTP - MTP
- Allowed Lateral Pressure: >1000（N/100mm）
- Core: Multicore
- Brand: Puno
- Fiber Type: Singlemode
- Specification: 3.0mm
MPO/MTP is the high dense degree of optical fiber pre-connect system,which is generally use in three areas.
(1) The data centra application with high dense degree environment;
(2) The optical fiber to the building;
(3) The internal connector application in fiber equipment such as Splitter, 40G/100G SFP and SFP.
MPO/MTP trunk cables
(1) MPO/MTP trunk cables are used to interconnect cassettes, panels or ruggedized MPO fan-outs, spanning MDA, HAD and EDA zones, and easy to rapid deployment of high density backbone cabling in data centers and other high fiber environments reducing network installation or reconfiguration.
(2) MPO/MPT trunk cables using a compact and rugged microcable structure, according to different colors divided into SM, MM and 10G MM. The fiber ranges from 12 to 144, MTP polarity options are TIA way is Style A(up), Style B(down) and Style C(up/up). The cable length belongs to a custom product, please kindly email your requirements to us!
√ With 12-fiber and 24-fiber MPO/MTP connector standard;
√ Available in OS1/2, OM2, OM3 and OM4;
√ Available in FC,LC, SC, ST, MU, and MTP;
√ Interface polished type has PC, UPC and APC;
√ Available in 12/24/36/48/72/96/144-fibers;
√ 100% factory tested;
√ Discrete connectors are heat-cured and use ceramic ferrules and sleeves;
√ Fan-out fibers from MPO/MTP connectors into individual simplex or duplex;
√ Customized for length, staggering, connector type, breakout style, fiber count, and labeling fiber.