5 Channels LC UPC 1350-1430nm Dual Fiber CWDM OADM Multiplexer LGX Module
|FOB Price:||US $120-200 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $120-200/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||2900 Pieces Monthly|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: PN-006
- Type: Single-mode Fiber
- Material Shape: Round Wire
- Allowed Tensile Strength: 100N<1000N
- Certification: RoHS, UL, CE, ISO9001
- Sheath Material: PVC
- Wavelength: 1350-1430nm
- Individually Tested: Yes
- Fiber Type: Dual Fiber
- Mux channel: 5 CH
- Transport Package: 1 Ea for Individual Quality PE Bag
- Origin: China
- Application: Communication
- Connection Structure: LC
- Allowed Lateral Pressure: >1000（N/100mm）
- Core: Multicore
- Brand: OEM
- Form Factor: MUX
- Connector: LC
- Power Budget Verification: Yes
- Mux type: OADM
- Trademark: PUNO
- Specification: 100mm(W) x 80mm(D) x 10mm(H)
- HS Code: 85177090
The MUX/DEMUX are deployed for "coarse wavelength division multiplexing" (CWDM). The MUX device is passive and comes as 1RU 19" device. The device comes with LC connectors. This device from FOCC which is that 2channel CWDM OADM 1270, 1290, 1310, 1330, 1350, 1370, 1390, 1410, 1430, 1450, 1470, 1490, 1510, 1530, 1550, 1570, 1590, 1610 CWDM wavelength, +/- 3.5nm, East/West, LC connectors, SC connectors on request, 19" chassis.
|Power Budget Verification||Yes|
|Fiber Type||Dual Fiber|
|Dimension||100mm(W) x 80mm(D) x 10mm(H)|
Local Area Networks;
The process in the laboratory:
1. We test every mux individually in our test-center.
2. With every mux we will measure the light through every port to ensure the quality and distance.
3. Every port of the mux will be viewed with our camera to ensure clean lenses.
4. When the mux is all cleaned and tested we print our testreport with it.
5. We seal and ship the mux with a testreport and a guide to clean te lenses.
Quality and standards are the foundation of ALTEK. We are dedicated to providing customers with the outstanding, standards-compliant products and services. ALTEK has passed many quality system verification, like CE, RoHS, FCC, established an internationally standardized quality assurance system and strictly implemented standardized management and control in the course of design, development, production, installation and service.
|Parameter||2 Channel||4 Channel||8 Channel|
|Central Wavelength (nm)||1270, 1290, …1610|
|Operating Bandwidth (nm)||CW+/-6.5|
|Channel Spacing (GHz)||20|
|Insertion Loss (dB)||2.0||2.8||3.6|
|Channel Ripple (dB)||0.3||0.3||0.3|
|Adjacent Channel Isolation (dB)||N/A||30||N/A||30||N/A||30|
|Non-adjacent Channel Isolation (dB)||N/A||40||N/A||40||N/A||40|
|Power Handling (mW)||300|
|Operating Temperature (ºC)||-5ºC ~ +70ºC|
|Storage Temperature (ºC)||-40ºC ~ +85ºC|
|Package Dimensions (mm)||L100 x W80 x H11.6||L122 x W92 x H12.5|
1.Insertion Loss does not include connector, each connector will add 0.2dB loss.
2. Other specifications can be made upon customer's request.
|Wavelength||5 channels 1350-1430nm||Channel Spacing||20nm|
|Line Type||Dual fiber||Client Port||Duplex LC/UPC|
|Expansion port||Dimension||212mm(W) x 267.3mm(D) x 44mm(H)|
|Insertion Loss||< 3.1 dB|
(including connectors and adapters)
|Return Loss||> 45 dB|
Why We Need CWDM & DWDM MUX/DEMUX:
Adding more fibers to increase the capacity of the network costs too much money and time, which also means higher space requirement and difficulty during cable management. CWDM & DWDM MUX/DEMUX combining signals of different wavelengths on one single fiber is the best solution to increase network capacity. ALTEK provides full range of CWDM & DWDM MUX/DEMUX and OADM.