100Mbps Fiber Optical SC Type Gigabit Ethernet Media Converter
|FOB Price:||US $11-12 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $11-12/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||25000 Pieces Monthly Producing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: PN-0764
- Type: Multi-mode Fiber
- Material Shape: Square
- Allowed Tensile Strength: 100N<1000N
- Certification: RoHS, UL, CE, ISO9001
- Sheath Material: Metal
- Material: Metal
- Fiber Count: Dual
- Interface: RJ-45
- Trademark: PUNO
- Specification: 0.025lbs
- HS Code: 8517622990
- Application: Communication
- Connection Structure: SC
- Allowed Lateral Pressure: 100（N/100mm）
- Core: Double Core
- Brand: OEM
- Color: Black
- Port Type: SC
- Transmitted Data: 100Mbps
- Indicator: LED Lamp
- Transport Package: 1 Ea for Individual OEM Quality PE Bag
- Origin: China
This product supports IEEE802.3 10 Base-T standard/IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX/FX standard/IEEE 802.3z 1000Base-TX/FX standard,as well as full duplex and half duplex mode.
The transmission media adopts CAT5 twisted-pair with typical length of 100 meter. It features the function of automatically identifying the through line and cross wire
SC/ST fiber interface is of duplex mode type, including two interfaces, namely TX and RX. When the two sets of optical transceiver are interfaced or connected to switch with fiber interface, the fiber is in cross connection, namely "TX-RX", "RX-TX" (direct butting for single optical fiber).
The network device (work station, hub or switch) with RJ-45 interface is connected to RJ-45 jack of optical transceiver through twisted-pair. And the multi/single mode fiber is connected to SC/ST fiber interface of the optical transceiver. Then switch on. The corresponding LED is on for correct connection. (See the table below for the LED indicator lamp)
Explanation for LED indicator lamp:
LED indicator lamps serve as device monitoring and trouble display. The following is the explanation for each LED indicator lamp.
|PWR||Power LED||ON||Power is ON.|
|OFF||Power is Fail.|
|FX||Fiber port signal detect LED||ON||Laser is receiving.|
|OFF||No laser input.|
|FX-LINK/ACT||Fiber port link/action status LED||ON||Fiber link is ok.|
|BLINK||Data is been received or transmitted|
|OFF||Fiber link is fail.|
|1000M||UTP port speed LED||ON||1000M speed|
|TX-LINK/ACT||UTP port link/action status LED||ON||Link is ok.|
|Blink||Data is been received or transmitted|
|OFF||Link is fail.|
|FDX/COL||UTP port duplex LED||ON||Full duplex|
1. In conformity to IEEE 802.3 10 Base-T standard. In conformity to IEEE 802.3u 100 Base-TX/FX standard. In conformity to IEEE 802.3z 1000 Base-TX/FX standard.
2. Max. 2M buffer memory built in chip.
3. Back pressure flow control for full duplex IEEE802.3 X and half duplex.
4. Automatic identification of MDI/MDI-X cross line.
5. High-performance1.4Gbps memory bandwidth.
6. In conformity to safety code of FCC and 15 CLASS B and CE MARK.
1. Standard Protocol: IEEE802.3 10 Base-T standard IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX/FX standard IEEE 802.3z 1000Base-TX/FX standard
3. Operation mode: full duplex mode or half duplex mode
4. Power supply parameter: outside: 5V DC 2A built-in: 110-265V AC 48VDC
5. Environmental temperature: 0ºC-60 ºC
6. Relative humidity: 5%-90%
8. TP cable: Cat5 UTP cable
9. Transfer fiber:
multi-mode: 50/125, 62.5/125 or 100/140μm
single mode:: 8.3/125, 8.7/125, 9/125 or 10/125μm
External power supply: 26mmx 70mm x 95mm
Internal power supply: 30mm x 110mm x 140mm
1. This product is suitable for indoor application.
2. Put on the dust cover of fiber interface when not used.
3. It is forbidden to stare at the TX fiber-transfer end with naked eyes.
4. Single optical fiber transceiver must be used in pair (See the attachment description in delivery).
1. Device is not matched. Please select the corresponding network device according to the transfer rate of the product (10Mbps or 100Mbps) when connected to other network devices (network card, hub, switch).
2. Line loss is excessive during the fiber wiring. Excessive loss in connector plug-in and fiber soldering welding, and excessive intermediate nodes may cause excessive loss rate or abnormal operation.